1 1/2 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
2/3 cups marshmallow
2/3 cups chocolate chips
1 tbsp butter
1/4 cup milk/ heavy cream
1/2 cup shortening
1. In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda and egg.
2. Add in butter and shortening and mix completely.
3. Slowly add in milk and stir well.
4. Once ingredients are mixed, add in marshmallows and chocolate chips.
5. Scoop mixture onto a metal pan and bake at 375’C for 20- 30 minutes. (If you want to, because the marshmallows melt, add a few on top of the cookies 5 minutes before you take them out)